Thursday, May 02, 2002

words spoken by others

"...but then the....okay...

okay...[pause] do you...now who is the one that I call when I need to insta....

uh huh...uh huh...okay...that's great. Yeah. Uh huh. It's really, I think, a lot easier than

Yeah! I think so....what?"

"...so, Georgia? It's a totally new product.....1.8 billion records."

"Is that just records or things they stamp?"

"Just the electronic sta-"

"I talked to Steph and she said that they weren't usinging it according to specs."

"Hey, if that's what they want to do, we're not under contract with them."

"...Oh, actually...it isn't any more than that."

"...oh, I'm sorry, what?....oh yeah....she's in here too. I need to get back to...."

"Yeah! That's right! Better you than me!"

"Cool. Yeah. Thanks. Bye."

"Dickhead."

"Guess I know who you'll be taking to the prom!"

"...eat shit and die, Bonnie."